Monday, May 4, 2009

This is a good one for a laugh.

I won't always talk about surf. This is one you have to try. The next time (or everytime like me) you go to a restaurant and they ask if you have reservations say "no, I feel pretty good about coming here". It is so damn fun to watch the look on that cute little 16 year old hostesses face. They never get it at first, never do.

You can find many applications for this. I was in SF the other day at the Hertz counter and the first thing the counter guy asked was "do you have reservations". I got a little creative and replied "Na, I like Hertz, you guys do a good job".

This is also a great way to drive your wife and kids crazy if you are into that like I am.
share on: facebook

1 comment:

  1. Dave, do we really have to "try" this?! :)

    ReplyDelete