Monday, May 25, 2009

They never guess it...

I love to work the showroom at our stores, and love to fin up new boards for folks. Working the templates, colors and choices of fins is just as much fun as actually finding the right board for them. I rarely finish the process without acting serious and asking this question of the new owner (or anybody that is listening for that matter):

"Do you know what country makes all of these fins?"

Not a person has ever guessed the answer, and the question always causes pause and reflection. I love this part. I always give them time, just as I am giving you right now.

Give up?

Finland.

Most folks laugh and get it. Some folks take a moment, and I have had more than a few actually say, "wow, I would not have known that. Why Finland?"
share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment